• 2 Tablespoon olive oil
• 1 Medium yellow onion, finely chopped
• 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
• 1 Cup chopped celery
• 1 1/2 Baby potatoes, halved or quartered
• 1 Small head cauliflower, separated into florets
• 4 Cups chicken stock
• 1 1/2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
• 1-2 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/3 Cup full fat coconut milk (from a can)
• Chopped fresh parsley and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients to the instant pot and cook for 20 hours on high-pressure - quick-release pressure.
1. Add all ingredients to the crockpot and cook for 6 hours on high.
Remove the chicken, shred or chop into bite-sized pieces. Add back to the slow cooker, along with the lemon juice and coconut milk, stirring to combine. It’s okay if the cauliflower breaks apart, it will add texture and body the chowder. Taste, adding additional salt, lemon juice, parsley, or. pepper if desired. Seerves 6