• 1 cup pecans (or any other nut of choice)
• 1/3 cup coconut ( I used unsweetened but sweetened works as well )
• 1 tablespoon agave
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 cup fresh strawberries
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• extra shredded coconut optional for garnish
1. In a blender combine the pecans, coconut, honey and olive oil until
fully combined and at a desired crust texture.
2. Spray a mini cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press the pecan mixture into each individual hole of the tiny
4. Add berries. Blend until it is a smooth liquid-like smoothie.
5. Pour the blended strawberries into a small bowl and fold in the
Greek yogurt. Fold until it is fully combined.
6. Spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the pecan crust until it
reaches the top. Do not let it bubble or pour over, because it will
make them tricky to get out, or make them look not as cute.
7. Place the pan in the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
8. Once they are frozen, spoon the Skinny Frozen Strawberry Bites
out of the pan or go around the edges with a knife to pop them out.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy! Makes 12- Serving size based calories