• 2 pounds ground turkey or chicken
• 1/2 cup cheddar or vegan cheese shredded
• 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
• 4 large garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tablespoon chili powder
• 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Ground black pepper, to taste
• Cooking spray
• Guacamole and Pico De Gallo, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with
unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add turkey, cheese, green onions, garlic, chili
powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and mix well using your hands.
Form into 30 golf ball size meatballs (I use small ice cream scoop).
3. Bake meatballs in 2 batches for 15 minutes or until browned.
Serve with a healthy fat and optional carb. Serves 6-total # of meatballs divided by 6.