• 2 tablespoon liquid honey
• 2 tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic + 1 teaspoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 large or 2 small pork tenderloins
• Large ziplock bag
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade in a large ziplock bag with pork tenderloins.
Refrigerate for 2 hours (minimum) or up to 24 hours
Remove from the fridge and place tenderloin on the hot grill. Brush with remaining marinade in bag
Turn every 5 minutes until pork is cooked to desired doneness. Approximately 18 minutes.
Serve grilled pork tenderloin on a bed of spinach or with desired side dishes. Serving size is based on pork size. 4-6oz portion size