• 2 jars medium salsa
• 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 5 tsp chili powder
• 1 1/2 lbs beef chuck pot roast (fat trimmed)
• 12 (6 in) corn tortillas
• 3/4 cup greek yogurt or dairy free sour cream
• 3 cups lettuce, shredded
• 1 avocado, diced
1. Spoon 1 cup salsa into a small bowl, reserve.
2. In a slow cooker, combine remaining salsa with vinegar and chili powder.
3. Add beef, cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours until beef shreds easily with a fork.
When done, shred meat with 2 forks and spoon into a serving bowl.
4. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil and heat in oven according to package directions.
5. Serve beef on warmed tortillas and top with lettuce, avocado, sour cream and salsa if desired.