• 3 pounds skirt or flank steak
• 1/3 cup soy sauce (I used Bragg’s liquid aminos)
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• Handful cilantro, minced
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 jalapeño with seeds, minced
• 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
• 2 teaspoons chili powder
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine marinade ingredients: soy sauce, apple
cider vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder
and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Place steak in a large flat dish with side
3. Pour marinade on top and toss steak gently to coat an all sides.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 4 – 24 hours. I tried both and both times we
had flavorful steak.
5. Preheat grill to 500 degrees F or medium-high heat. Grill covered for
5 minutes per side for medium rare.
6. Let meat rest covered with foil for 5 minutes to allow juices settle.
7. Thinly slice and serve in tacos, with avocado for healthy fat. Serves 6